LKE 2.70% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Latest Global Lithium Podcast- Have a listen crew…, page-103

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    I really like Joe Lowry. He is very respected in the industry. I am not sure that our board is so viewed!

At its worst this is another example of why we need more quality on the board. Control yourself Steve! be professional and be humble - Joe has merely clipped his wings and called bullshit - great advice. Joe makes it clear that all players are set to make it in the lithium space, that includes us and we have a lot of catching up in our shareprice compared with our peers, so if Steve is smart (and humble) and takes off is spruiker's hat we will do just fine. TBH I thought the same when I heard the call of 4th biggest player - F/me just 12 months ago we were nearly broke and Steve was playing all sorts of games with funding and now we are apparently mixing it with the big boys - I call bullshit too!

At its best Joe has a vested interest in talking us down with his interest in other plays. Not sure that is the case but irrespective of that - be professional be humble - afterall we have the land to explore and the lithium market is there and even if we have to use ponds because (for some reason) Lilac does not come or we are just simply bought out, we are still very well placed.

Play the long game not the hard sell!!

p.s. I still believe and I congratulate management on getting us through the tough times up from 3c to where we are now and too where we will go.

pps. is it fantastic having crydug on silent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $65.59K 1.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 681264 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2082245 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.