LKE 2.08% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Latest Global Lithium Podcast- Have a listen crew…, page-2

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    Had a listen. Its always troubling when a person with a high level of experience in an industry pours cold water on a company that Im in. Basically what he is saying is that LKE are over hyping their position. He doesnt like Steve's claim about being 4th biggest producer but this is a slight of hand yeah if LKE was producing 50 tons it would put them in the top 4 (I guess havent checked) but this is hypothetical LKE arnt producing 50 tons and when/if they do the top 4 will have moved to higher levels. When Steve said this I didnt take him literally I just assumed that he was trying to give a sense of how big this project is and yes if LKE was producing 50 tons right now it would be a top 4 producer.
    Hes scornful of the EOI but this has happened its not made up its an EOI no more no less. It is good news but Joe thinks that it is nothing.
    Joe disappointingly just gives his opinion without backing it up with facts. He questions whether the project is scalable but doesnt say why. Steve says the plant will be modular and its just a case of adding more modules.
    Joe says that he has contacted people in Argentina and they are skeptical but again doesnt say why.
    My thought is that Joes and his Lithium friends in Argentina are involved in evaporation ponds. DLE is a big threat to evaporation ponds. I know that if I had invested in a technology that was about to be superseded I would be very skeptical about the new technology. Just think of anyone you have met in that situation. When I was a kid they built a huge shopping center near our house. I remember the local shop keepers saying wow thats being built way ahead of its time. They were very skeptical of the huge shopping center right up to the day that it pit them out of business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $287.7K 6.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1301848 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 980598 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.