LKE 0.00% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Latest Global Lithium Podcast- Have a listen crew…, page-5

1. 3,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2750
    I agree sowens,

I also read Steve's comments as "if we were producing our planned volumes out of Argentina today, we would be a Top 4 producer in today's terms". There will be plenty of growth from the current producers and there will be a number of new players enter the market - demand will see to that. It would be difficult to predict just where each player's production capacity would be sitting in 2024/25....particularly when we are only now starting to see the much needed investment dollars flowing into the sector. We are only now, just at the beginning of the much needed investment cycle to facilitate the forecast demand.

LKE have had a lot of hurdles put in front of them along the way by the big players using evaporation pond methodology....very similar to the way "Big Oil" strongly guarded their own position historically. DLE is the way forward and it will cost these big players a huge amount of money to switch over. The massive sunk costs already put into constructing evaporation ponds will slowly get to a point where it will not continue to give these Companies a return. This will take years and they will be able to produce in the meantime as the market demands the volume - but ESG requirements, product quality (very low impurities), scalability, etc. will support those that go down the DLE path with significantly higher margins coming from the elevated price for premium product....amongst other things.

Ultimately, Joe Lowry can say what he likes - as you point out, he has just stated his opinions and has not outlined any supporting facts. He has his obvious favourites (like Standard Lithium and Lithium Americas Corp....as is plain to see), but he also has the right to be sceptical as he is outside of LKE and isn't privy to the information and discussions being had by Steve and Stu. I firmly believe that our upcoming announcements over the next 3/6/9/12 months will prove him wrong and I back Steve and Stu to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $342.4K 8.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12284 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 1802839 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.