FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

latest hartleys research, page-25

1. 402 Posts.
    Gotcha, I mean no offence but I want to give my own perspective to speccies which is that you can do your dough on speculative investments of which FAR is one...til it proves itself.

I share the sentiment that we to some extent are hurting from the depressed share price, so I am just offering my perspective so we can avoid situations like this for ourselves or others in the future. I can understand that you are trying to bring some positivity to the stock.

My sentiment was BUY months back, but it is now SELL. But if the company proves itself worthy, I may call it a BUY soon.

The share price of FAR is not going to be determined by us small boys on Hot Copper as we are too few and too minor. Your point is taken and by the way the negativity that I have conveyed has not any impact on the stock because it is rising. Anyway, your point is taken and if the company produces some result maybe my positivity will return.

P.S. Even though I am a crap speccie investor, I am just a mums and dad investor and here to learn and what I have learnt is that in this market when you invest in Speccies like FAR you need to trade and not just hold but that is my opinion only. My buy and hold forever strategy doesn't work with Speccies and I still have lots to learn.

So, no offence Gotta, and one day we may both celebrate together if FAR hits OIL.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.