SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

People should continue to escalate their discontent and strive...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    People should continue to escalate their discontent and strive towards being heard - even if they want to ignore us and pretend as if nothing has happened.

Surely there is a way to increase the pressure? How can all the bigger shareholders just let all this slide!?

The information that was given to investors was not true and it was not accurate or reliable in any way. It is clear fraud and misrepresentation. They lied and deceived people into investing.

The very reason why people are still talking about this is a clear sign that people are distressed about what has happened and rightly so.

Someone needs to take responsibility and acknowledge the wrongdoings that have happened.. All they do is demoralise people, and make life even tougher in these already tough times!

The experience has been so corrupt that I can't trust my own judgement anymore. If companies lie and don't publish accurate representations then really what is the point of researching investments. There is no point.

I feel very bad for those who got trapped in this. I'm so angry about it all. It's really unbelievable. People are becoming very demoralised and don't trust the markets anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.