My mother was an animal lover. She use to buy bullocks hearts...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My mother was an animal lover. She use to buy bullocks hearts and the like and cook it up once a week or so in a big pot.
    The Cats and dogs she looked after loved it and they grew very well. The animals could not get enough of them.
    As for me A dumped cat has adopted me for the last several months. I eat meat and so I buy a few more chicken thigh fillets than I would normally use. The cat loves these sliced up, raw or cooked but I do give it some hard biscuits though. Damn thing is growing like a mountain lion.

As for canned food, it is easy to take with you somewhere when away from home but at the very minimum I would say that if you feed your animals just canned food you will probably having some big pet Dental bills in the future, particularly with dogs as they need to bight on something hard to keep their teeth strong.

Canned food compared to real food? No comparison really.
    Imagine if you fed your children canned food ------ oh wait some people do (fast food) and this is probably why we are becoming so fat and unhealthy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.