latest internet scam be careful, page-3

1. 1,710 Posts.
    Not another plane crash victim?

My god! With all these plane crash victims around the world I am surprised there is anyone left on the face of the planet.

"Hello kind Sir. Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Mr Bongo Bongo the new head of the IMF, the ABA - American Bankers Association, ACH - Automated Clearing House ACULE - Association of Credit Union League Executives, AFFN - Armed Forces Financial Network, AICPA - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, AIRES - Automated Integrated Regulatory Examination System, ALCO - Asset Liability Committee, ALM- Asset Liability Management, BAI - Bank Administration Institute, BLS - Bureau of Labor Statistics, CBO - Congressional Budget Office, CCCS - Consumer Credit Counseling Service and the FBI.

As you can see, I have a very busy workload and as I am a very busy man I would like to tell you that whilst looking at our records, your long lost cousin Dr Livingstone I presume, died in a pot of boiling water near my village in deepest darkest Africa but left a single note explaining that you are the sole heir to his fortune.

All you need to do is send to me your bank account details including pin numbers and we will deposit into your account the sum of ONE TRILLION DOLLARS {US} plus interest.

PS. Please dont tell anyone else about this as the note says we must keep this secret and you wouldn't what to tell the world you are now a very rich man now would you?

Yours sincerely,

Mr Bongo Bongo."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.