WBT 2.37% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

Latest Interview Coby- Stocks Down Under, page-6

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    Given how stressed and tired WBT has made most of us LTH's in the past few months, it's hardly a surprise Coby looks a touch weary.... I still see a very determined and switched-on enterprise leader.

I'm reassured by the fact that Coby's working very hard, probably to the reasonable limits of his endurance, being totally focused on getting our breakthrough customer milestones across the line as promised.

While shorters were busy gutting the SP, our WBT team (well cashed up) continued resolutely pushing forward. Nothing has changed in regard to the potential of WBT's ReRAM, the product fundamentals are steadily being proved up.

WBT's ReRAM offers a transformation on the "efficiency frontier" - it is clearly a disruptive technology - NOT ONLY being vastly better and cheaper than existing dominant technology, BUT with extraordinarily low adoption costs for existing Fabs.

WBT's track record on making milestones has been as exemplary as it gets in the real world. Throughout the shorter blood bath, WBT has not stumbled. We've every reason to expect the SP to turn around strongly, as Coby and his team delivers.

Last edited by Hedg: 22/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.