WBT 1.27% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Latest Interview Coby- Stocks Down Under, page-7

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    How could you listen to this and not be excited .
    There are Reram companies and then there is Weebit Nano .
    Our focus is customer centric . Look after the CUSTOMERS wants and needs as we are clearly doing and everything will follow .
    Semiconductors take time , both in developing the technology , but also as in the example of the missing IP that was necessary for certain customers, getting a very complex group of technologies to work best to the customers wants and needs . ( I think that was vital new information) because I think some people are thinking customers are humming or haaing about adopting our technology or playing hardball or something ??
    Truth is we aren't doing the negotiating . Coby and his team are and there are probably a myriad of obstacles to navigate to get to a mutual agreement that we could not even think of .

Yes , the shorters are super painful in regards to the share price suppression tactics , and the delays have fed their voracious appetite but this will pass and Weebit is setting itself up to be one amazing technology company that has a clear focus on one thing ..
    Being customer friendly and being helpful and aware and able to satisfy customers wants and needs in this developing space that Reram looks to dominate .
    That will lead to sales , contracts and partnerships .. and ultimately shareprice appreciation..

As for competition , it sounds like that is not the competitions focus .. and that is the competitive advantage that Weebit Nano has , being Customer Centric in their thinking , as well as first to market advantage . The two things combined once the ball starts rolling , make for a formidable force in this industry .
    And eventually the shareprice will reflect that .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.025(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.04 $1.94 $1.195M 601.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26680 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.