RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

latest investment alert from taipan

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hi All,

I received the latest Investment Alert from Taipan Financial News today "Up 70%... and the profit clock is ticking away".

JMHO I wouldn't be to concerned about the daily SP movements ATM. CD/Taipan Financial are still marketing the deal and the daily volume in Germany and the US seems to confirm that the message is getting spread around the world prior to the AIM listing. JMHO The SP will move up when the time comes. Time will tell....

2. BTW do the Math....Up 70%. Todays close in the US was US$0.85. See US closing SPs below.

3. US$0.50 * 1.70 = US$0.85

Cheers,

Brantley

4. Investment Alert: Investors are buzzing - and we're up 70% with a massive upside to come...

5. Dear Reader,

6. I haven't heard from you and quite frankly I'm puzzled. You see, a few days ago I sent you a note about a tiny oil exploration company that secured an exclusive contract to extract untapped oil hidden in Africa.[/u]

7. However, I haven't received a response from you yet. So, I thought it worthwhile to send you one last notice... your last chance to get in on this company under $1.

8. You see, interest is heating up with our play. There was some bullish news about acquiring rights. And now we're already up about 70% on this opportunity.

9. Don't worry, though. The stock is coming off a very low base, and it has plenty of room to run... possibly making you 60 times your money.

10. But you need to respond right away.

11. This is a limited offer, and the clock is ticking.

12. Don't miss out on any more potential profits.

RGRLF Range Res Ltd (OTHER OTC)

13. Last: 0.84 (AU$1.02)
  14. Open: 0.84
  15. High: 0.85
  16. Low: 0.79
  17. Volume: 255,710

RGRLY Range Res Ltd (OTHER OTC)

18. Last: 0.85 (AU$1.03)
  19. Open: 0.85
  20. High: 0.86
  21. Low 0.80
  22. Volume: 46,525

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.