You know, the ones he had affairs with & those he was...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    You know, the ones he had affairs with & those he was promiscuous with as alleged by them in the "Canberra bubble" report which he threatened to sue then retracted. I'm sure that's because those pictures weren't actually deleted like Tudge requested. I'm sure they will show that his behaviour is unfit for an AG or minister which might be the actual legitimate reason for those google searches to go ballistic once there was a mention of a senior minister in rape allegations. Like I said, it wasn't the article/report his defence team is going on about that triggered my google searches on him but rather his already well known reputation. I actually looked up lots of ministers on the front bench to cross reference their entering parliament & their age in 1988. It was quite easy to deduce it was most likely him.
    I'm sure that will be a pretty good argument against that claim but who knows when it only faces a judge & not a jury! Then if he wins it will be a loss for the government when he takes money from the taxpayer.......as we will be the ones that pay!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.