GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Depends how long you travel on a full cycle. There would be...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Depends how long you travel on a full cycle. There would be factors such as 'what happens if you leave the charger on all night, what happens if you charge it up at the shops, etc'. But say 750 accounts for some of those factors and equates to one full discharge of battery.

What then is the full life range of the battery in comparison to the 'market life' of the entire vehicle?

750 full charges at an average complete range of 400km (about 250mi) equals 300,000km. Can we all agree that in todays standards, this is an 'old used car' odometer reading?
    Shorten the average range to 300km (about 186mi) equals a total battery life of 225,000 km this is a matter of taste and perception but I also would have traded in my car by this time and it could easily become an industry standard that part of selling used cars process is that the battery has a mandatory replacement.

In conclusion the battery as proposed is likely to last as long as the current market life of existing cars on the market before they get titled 'old used cars'.

Same sentiments as before.

GLTA
    Last edited by Sukurio: 29/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.