GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Latest Lithium Related Articles, page-1983

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    It was the MIN DSO, something which PLS would like to do also but I have a feeling that GAM will not allow it to occur...

Last time Pilbara had their squabble over the ROFR on their 'lithia' they expected an answer within 30 days.

Their recent tantalum offtake announcement was made on the 20th of December in which it states..

"Tantalite sales from the Pilgangoora Project remain subject to Global Advanced Metals’ right-of-first-refusal, facilitating Global Advanced Metals’ right to match the sales price achieved by the Company and take the product, should Global Advanced Metals choose to."

The ROFR for PLS to resolve with GAM from memory was 30 days to match or waive the right

60 days have passed with no resolution. Would love to know why.

If GAM's current disagreement with Talison over their tantalum rights at Greenbushes is anything to go by, I am guessing that Pilbara are going to have to do some fast talking and bring the lithium lube if they want to do that DSO. How desperate are Pilbara to go down the path of DSO?

I might be wrong, but I am guessing that Pilbara will throw an offer at GAM better than they did with MIN. No doubt GAM would be doing their sums and figures on PLS to see how much leverage they have.

AGS_White_Lithium_Grease_16oz_Tub_med.jpg
    Last edited by Thesi: 17/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.