GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It’s been said before but the lithium war has only just begun....

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    It’s been said before but the lithium war has only just begun. My back of envelope very rough guesstimate has about a trillion + in the market both upstream and downstream. Just the tip of the ice berg for this war of disruption. There will be blood but I,m backing good old Aussie know how for digging rock cheap and efficiently. We were called diggers in the last wars...the legend continues.
    In my opinion Galaxies opaque news feed regarding customers, pricing and progress shows a company that’s battle experienced and knows the market of its product intimately and how it’s competitors operate which is very opaque. Hell I’ve been following this for years and still don’t know who Alb or Sqm really supply and at what price. We were nearly destroyed by lithium war one. It’s risky being a pure play but more rewarding. That’s part of the reason FMC is spinning off its lithium business in an IPO. My dream would be GXY takes a 50 + % and controls the entire Salar of Sal Di Vida with a processor that needs renovating and some ponds ready to roll. Hello 40,000 tonnes a year ++ and it slams Chile Sqm and Alb et al with its royalties and decimation of the Flamingoes.
    This war has more fronts than Myer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.