GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Most number crunchers I know do not know how to repair punctured...

1. vmp
    13,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9267
    Most number crunchers I know do not know how to repair punctured tyres or change the oil on their cars.
    So did UBS dismantle the Tesla and went to Tesla and ask how much it cost each part? We have a number crunchers who have been asked to look into our company, a multinational. This is what they do:
    Number cruncher: Good morning, I've been asked by your management to look into your cost structure. It seems that labor cost is very high.
    Co Staff: hi, sure, I have the data, here it is.
    Number cruncher: why is your labor cost so expensive
    Co staff: oh, because we are using too many expensive contractors, if you look at the resource mix, we are also using too many experts in roles that can be done by cheaper, less experienced staff, plus, we've delayed offshoring a lot of jobs that can easily be done in lower cost locations.
    Number cruncher: thank you for your help. That helps us compile our report
    Number cruncher: (reporting to the MD) Mr MD, we've figured out a way to help you trim your costs. You are using too many expensive contractors, if you look at the resource mix, you are also using too many experts in roles that can be done by cheaper, less experienced staff, plus, you've delayed offshoring a lot of jobs that can easily be done in lower cost locations.
    Number cruncher: by the way, here's your invoice, $500k for this very important piece of consulting work. Thanks
    Last edited by vmp: 23/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.