RGT 10.3% 35.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Latest Media, page-385

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    Whilst (almost) any media publicity is good publicity (given that it is not distorted or manipulated to better suit those with hidden agendas), last night will add depth to public knowledge and support for the burgeoning Aust MC business.

Many new players are now in the market – more to come I am sure. Some will make it over time, based on solid foundations of excellent product, delivery options and service.

Others will flounder over time or experience a short lived “boom and bust” lifespan.

For me, MXC is one of the rare gems that is building a solid foundation, globally. Yes, alliance, study JVs & trials, grow ops and the like will be done in Aust as a matter of course, yet as others have pointed out, the main MC / CBD oil market is overseas where legalized growing, processing & distribution is further advanced.

I am looking forward to management providing a ‘photographic’ update of our European enterprise, featuring extraction plant & equipment and progress in various grow facilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.