RGT 8.18% 50.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Latest Media, page-657

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Lovely
    I have to ask here. is it true that Ross smith was first with Phytotech (now MMJ) and then went to Creso (CPH) ?
    Lovely article..which highlights the difficulties ahead with so many companies and countries trying to get involved.
    yes they are focused on progress (and making their millions (multi millions) of shares worth more.
    But they are making a salary and probably a very good one. Ihaven't seen the remuneration package....and am very worried that they will award themselves performance shares. They don't need that incentive with the number that shareholders have already given them (for FREE..something I should try to forget).
    What we need to see is income. California is a bust.
    That will NOT happen ....and any product there was is in limbo...probably finished its 'used by' date.

in a recent ann. it was stated that sales were encouraging....yet very little on their financial sheet. ($15000) That isn't very encouraging to me.
    So why is the SP moving a shade back to CR price. ??? perhaps that article above? VEry possibly. Where did that article come from by the way?
    I googled it and can't find it.
    Anyway nice to see the price rise a shade or two.....after that severe 10% drop over a few days after someone dumped $270,000 of stock in one dump at 4.5cts awhile back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.