latest message from al gore, page-64

1. 4,293 Posts.
    This message is achieving a bond for all races to feel concerned and a commomn cause to embrace.
    That alone is clever and needed.
    If carbon trading evolves into a tool that makes corporations focus on all and gives better measurements of success ie is used to fix a whole raft of inequalities ..then this could be a good start to a better earth all round..
    I do hope that wars cost lots of points...
    As you can see I am not really into the details.I do think it is scaremongering that we insignificant humans can do little to repair the damage already done.
    The solution to our footprint being erased is to erase humans ?? not a good idea imo.
    I think that the day US changed Nature and split the atom by way of an atomic bomb over Hiroshema is the day our planet was damaged forever but we are not smart enough to comprehend it.
    YES war and suffering should be targeted strongly before Whales trees or climate change.
    We cant even look after fellow man so how can we look after a force as great as nature.
    Sarcophagus you are very much in tune to the big picture imo. but Hollywood has more coverage..
    At least different countries are all getting together for the common cause that we as nasty humans with a history of killing each other can feel useful about...
    Shame isnt it??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.