LEG 7.69% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Conrad, if u get a chance, read a book called "full of bull" its...

1. 237 Posts.
    Conrad, if u get a chance, read a book called "full of bull" its a whistleblower sort of book from an ex analyst about how to understand analysts lingo.

from what he says in that book, if a buy becomes a hold, thats a tactful way of saying "sell"

if a target is reduced, but it still says "buy" that really means "sell"

if its been a buy for ages, doesnt mean much.

if its been hold and then changes to buy, then that really does mean buy, and so on.

hope this helps.

so interestingly enough, its changed from a buy to a hold, then today got dumped.

the same happened with cvn, went from a buy to a buy with a lower target, and sold off. then went to a hold, then sold off right down to 8c. now its starting to trend up again, once it makes a further high theyll probably start moving up from hold back to buy with conservative targets, because they are afraid to make calls that proceed the charts momentum.

fingers crossed for tomorrow,

G

for the record, if i state hold on my disclosure it means ive finished buying, ive bought my quota for that stock. thats all it means. if i say buy, it means im buying it.
    thats what i thought it meant when i started trading, and ive stuck with doing it the same way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 866047 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.