PDN 3.75% $10.52 paladin energy ltd

Hi Caliente,Your post is very informative. Recently UBS had sell...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hi Caliente,

Your post is very informative.
    Recently UBS had sell recommendation on PDN and then UBS bought heaps of PDN. Who do you trust? I personal don’t trust any brokers. What I see brokers doing is when they see a particular stock goes up 5 to 10 days then has Buy recommendation and vice versa.

"We have analysed our covered companies using the modified Altman Z-score, a
    formula which may be used to predict the probability that a firm will go into
    bankruptcy within two years (see Chart 1 inside note). PDN screens last across
    our covered companies with a score of -1.21, followed by YAL (+0.28) and GBG
    (+0.71), companies we currently consider to be in "unhealthy" financial positions. "

O my god within two year PDN will go into bankruptcy! I believed PDN will go into bankruptcy when its share price hit $2. I bought mine at .65 but I have no fear, I believe the dark side of PDN is fading but if it drops to 30cents I will double it and triple it when it hit 20cents…..

I wonder why the share of PDN is up today? No doubt, shorters got a bit scared of this remarked “Mr Borshoff said there had been interest from other buyers since then, and he vowed to push on and complete a sale in a bid to ease Paladin's debt problems.” If Borshoff can resolve the debt problem then PDN WILL GO INTO BANKRUPTCY BY THE 32/12/2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.52
Change
0.380(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $3.145B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.43 $10.60 $10.31 $22.00M 2.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39693 $10.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.54 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.