PAA 6.25% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Our results thus far look very, very exciting.To be fair, Clene...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1428
    Our results thus far look very, very exciting.
    To be fair, Clene is a bit further along and a NASDAQ listed company, but this shows where we are headed as we progress through the Phase 2/3 trial. Which is slated to kick off pre-xmas.
    The ASX seems to have a hard time with pre-revenue stocks, whereas US investors seem to be more comfortable owning a piece of something showing strong promise.
    Unless it's a mine.
    In which case it's flipped about.
    Go figure!
    (I always get this mental image of pre-JORC mining stocks being like that game they use to have in pubs and clubs before pokies where you stuck a metal probe into a peg-board sealed with foil and a "lucky" number fell out on the underside - if it was on the list of winning numbers you got the corresponding prize).
    Oh well - only an issue if you were thinking of selling and IMO the upside over the next 18 months or so is just crazy.
    And, as I've said so many times now, the current SP has nothing to do with the commercial outcome - whether that's through the revenue generated post approval (massive for several years) or a deal (a multiple of massive).

Cheers

Densy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $145.3K 876.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38307 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 302337 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.