PAA 2.86% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Firstly thanks @kpax for the link to that MND webinar. What a...

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1081
    Firstly thanks @kpax for the link to that MND webinar. What a knowledgeable group who were able to clearly respond to all questions. I particularly liked the intent of both Kelly and Parvathi to ensure their responses clearly answered each of their questions. Although Monepantel got mentioned at least twice (@kpax questions) neither Adam or Parvathi seemed willing to go into too much detail on its mechanism of action, effectiveness or likely success. I assume thats because it's under trialling so their professionalism doesn't allow them to make too many conclusions etc. The take-away is it is well known and understood by at least the medical scientific community (and of course BP's M&A professionals).

Secondly thanks also to @Densy for the reference to Clene and its drug CNM-Au8 (drinkable formulation with no serious adverse effects). Seems like they are looking for accelerated approval ....sounds interesting. Taking a cue from the MND webinar I would suspect the patients enrolled in the Clene trial were early stage MND sufferers and therefore better positioned for positive results whereas those in PAA's P1 trial were late stage MND sufferers (who also didnt go onto the high dosage until late in the trial) and therefore less likely to show positive results. My conclusion is that Monepantel is well placed to match or exceed the Clene results.

Tight hands as always and remember Monepantel's mortality rate would still win a gold medal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $87.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $36.85K 205.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 162181 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 412357 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.