GOR 1.43% $1.78 gold road resources limited

Guys please check any info before acting on it . I spoke with...

1. 3,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Guys please check any info before acting on it . I spoke with Investor relations at 4-30 pm Friday 18-10 2019 . Concerning the overall situation in relation to the significant fall in the share price .Firstly the Gold Fields divesting of 87 million shares & the coming onto the registrar of numerous Hedge Funds , Bank of America & Merrill Lynch etc . which may have traded on a short term basis . You would have noted the buy / sell spread has been around 2 to 1 in the surplus .The report will be out next week and may have no big surprises . The fall in the gold price has affected most gold stocks . Gold Fields wanted to ease it's 1.8 billion of debt . basically a series of events have occurred , but the fundamental thing is the freeing up of the Gold Fields equity has cased significant volatility in the share price .I got the overall impression that there was no big shock or announcement coming . I will maintain my significant position in Gold Road as a consequence of the discussion . I would buy a few more at the 103-4 level , it I could but I do not have the free funds without liquidation other strategic positions . At this time it is a matter of sitting out the situation until the over supply of stock in the short term eases . As you know there are limitations to what everybody can say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.025(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.922B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.82 $1.78 $6.846M 3.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 71628 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 4887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.