GOR 1.43% $1.78 gold road resources limited

Latest news 18-10-2019 : Spoke with Investor relations at GOR, page-2

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    You sound like an uniformed spokesperson for the short seller leeches.There is no oversupply of stock but a continuous robotic trade momentum to bring the sp down.The trades are with themselves, at no transaction cost.Take a close look at the trade type as mentioned on the ASX. A holding company's subsidiaries can trade with one another. An inept ASX rule that has facilitated the destruction of GOR's shareholder value.
    If good news does not value the sp appropriately then GOR Directors/management needs to put in place a share buy back scheme to safeguard the interests of its shareholders or suffer at the hands of a t/o for no where near GOR's true value.
    GOR is now in the ASX 200 and it needs to demonstrate a greater skill set than being just a gold producer and explorer.
    I feel let down by the GOR Directors who have not played the events of the last 6 months strategically but only focused on production/ exploration rather than protecting shareholder value.
    I think there needs to be a change to the skills mix of the Board of Directors to address this apparent lack of strategy.
    How come GOR shares have dropped around 23% from joining the ASX 200 and the average daily trade of shares is around 7.5 m shares ( less than 1% of Issued shares).
    People might say it is the market or this has happened many times before. I find these reasons irrelevant as the Board of Directors of GOR are charged with the stewardship of shareholder value and this means all shareholders.
    J Osborne's sale of shares would seem to me that the Board knew of the oncoming tsunami from the hedge funds/ raiders that were now on the share register.
    My fundamental question is that if the Board of Directors knew this then why did they not put strategies in place to protect the shareholders. If this has not been addressed adequately in the next Quarterly then I think it is time to make complaints with all relevant agencies.
    Would appreciate your thoughts.

Keep The Faith
    Gold Investors Unite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.025(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.922B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.82 $1.78 $6.846M 3.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 71628 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 4887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.