AXE 4.26% 24.5¢ archer materials limited

I did ask Mohammad this in the early days and I've completely...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I did ask Mohammad this in the early days and I've completely forgotten so I'll put it to him next time I communicate with management. I probably forgotten because it was minuscule or simple a small fee to pay the Uni for the Licence, but I'll check when i can - Of course if your serious about this stock Management would always be happy to chat.

Licence to develop and commercialize to me means they can build the chip and make money from it and I'm sure they would be paying a fee now for the licence ... but when i can I'll check so we all know.

If they crack this then I wouldn't care anyway - I'm sure they would make more than enough off this tech.
    2 other verticals Archer Owns 100% of and I truly believe the Graphene Bio-Sensor could be just as big if not bigger and possibly come to commercialization sooner. The Campoona deposit I'm very sure they find a development partner or already in talks. As Mohammad said in the latest video there's alot that goes on in the background but they'll only announce when it's material or relevant.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $35.01K 145.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17703 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 61751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.