AXE 4.17% 23.0¢ archer materials limited

Hi mate, thanks for your reply and no I'm not trying to get into...

1. 2,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Hi mate, thanks for your reply and no I'm not trying to get into a shallow pissing contest about who has more etc and hopefully it didn't come across as that. Absolutely not here for financial advice, I have plenty of that already. I guess I just like to know the extent of someone's conviction when they are expressing an opinion or part of selling a story. I haven't been on here that long so apologies if I'm out of line.

Fortis Fortuna adiuvat is what I live by and my holding in AXE isn't going to send me broke if it tanks. I actually bought into AXE based on the ticker... I had literally just been telling my kids about the derivation of various European place names that are based on local words for an axe... lo and behold AXE pops up with a big spike in value so I thought... why not! I'm actually a much more sophisticated investor than that story would portray me to be.

I have been reading a lot more about this company and it is a potentially great company in the making, thanks for the info that you are posting on it as it certainly gives me lots to investigate. Far more interesting than marking year 4 history essays during Covid home schooling... anyway, not here to pick fights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $58.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $43.07K 185.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 128618 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 146524 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.