QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

All...between myself and friends we hold almost 1% of company...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    All...between myself and friends we hold almost 1% of company equity. We havent as yet responded to the letter. Why?

1) to do so may impact upon any legal action we may be able to pursue in regards to directors discloure and to support FW at this stage (NO REGISTRATION TO ACTION AS YET. I refer to eroneous statements made throughout his tenure in relation to future revenues etc. I will not elabortate other than to quote ONE statement made. "All harvest 16/17 have been presold".
    2) it was our collective analysis that a contorium would transpire further down the track, which has indeed occured. You can verify this from previous posts. Our belief at that time was that the consortium would pounce upon liqiudation. Our belief now is that the boatd spill is now in place to (1) negate legal actions (2) ucerpt BH from acquireing control. The legal avenue to liquidation requires a DOCA by court order and should there be another avenue available the court will make that order. i.e. FW and accociates taking control at price that partially will cover the debt.

So to summarizes... We believe FW has the wherewithal above all others in this market place. Do we trust his ultimate intentions, NO. (At this point in time).Skin in the game... Yes he ticks that box but deals can/will be done behind closed doors which will remunerate him even in fire sale.

Finally, I fully support the board spill in principal. Absolutely useless to say the least. You only have to Google Dalton Goodings past failures in business to realise the plethora of disaster under his tenure. What a complete DICK. IMO.

The caveat I would require from the consortium for our support is that FW only obtains a consultancy role. Any directors retain a minimum of X shares personally funded in escrow. This would include FW holding.

We would be happy to support on this basis.

Regards all and GLTASH..
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.