PLT 0.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

latest news, page-25

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi Edd,

I don't have ready access to the Internet at the moment, so my posts need to be irregular and brief. Hope to change that situation in a couple of days though.

Whilst I'm as p***'d off as anyone about the current situation, unfortunately I should point out that the time for shareholder action is well and truly past, as the current situation with a DOCA in force and voluntary administration still in place, it is the creditors who determine the fate of the company at this stage.

That said, we're getting ahead of ourselves complaining about the shareholders vs. creditors vs. White Knight etc., given that the fate of the company is still in the balance. We don't yet know whether a White Knight (or multiple) will ultimately rescue the company and allow it and its technology to fulfill its destiny, never mind where shareholders would fit into that future.

One way or another, let's all hope there is a future, then see what the future is (although obviously any White Knight would want a lion's share for parting with serious actual money, especially in the current financial climate & credit issues).

I haven't yet gotten my hands on a copy of the actual DOCA, although it is available from the Voluntary Administrator. You could always try obtaining the phone number from the original ASX announcement re. Voluntary Administration and request a copy.

Got to go ... let's all keep fingers crossed, at least for the company & it's technology (saving many lives etc.) to continue, then we can discuss how it is to continue.

Cheers all & Happy New Year (belated)

p.s. although the obvious target of everyone's frustration & anger over the current situation with PLT, remember that the Chairman is one of the largest shareholders (with a heap to lose), and CEO is also heavily invested ... and that the Chairman has been sinking a heap of free time into keeping the think afloat since voluntary administration ... conspiracy theories don't take this into account. The last thing they wanted was to be in this situation ... they would be worse off than us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.