PLT 0.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

latest news, page-26

1. 1,369 Posts.
    edd, was only directing at you as you posted after me and were silent on my line of questioning.

swallower, shareholders have zero rights or powers in the voluntary administration regime. There are no steps available. The company will either be restructured with fresh debt or equity and the old shareholders will be left behind.

THH, the fate of the assets of the company may be in the balance, but I'm afraid the fate of the shareholders is sealed. The corps act requires that the administrator lodges the DOCA with ASIC and therefore is able to downloaded for a nominal fee, if you ask the administrator nicely he should give it to you, I presume it is a stand still DOCA which basically continues the limbo created by the VA in terms of continuing the moratorium providing protection for the company from the claims of creditors. It is more likely than not that the technology will continue, the proceeds however will be insufficient to cover both the administrators costs, his legals and of course the amounts outstanding to creditors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 72.0¢ $11.79K 16.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11132 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 7952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.