CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

latest newspaper article, page-26

1. 10,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Centro, I am in for the long term mate. I wouldn't sell for a few lousy cents when the potential for a huge win is there. I agree with you mate but all I want to see is not actual asset sales just some guidance on what they are up to i.e. what interest they have had etc.

Any sort of info like that could be very good for us. However as Glenn has stated within 30 days re the US fund we should be seeing news if not Monday not too long after I hope. However I am patient mate and am happy to hold until the real sales start occurring.

I am honestly thinking of waiting for the divis assuming they survive, which I think they will. To me that is where the real money will be made. Even at a reduced 20c return it doesn't take long to get your initial out lay back and then it becomes a "free income stream".

Not too shabby really. As you can see I might be on this thread quite a while...LOL. BTW as I said mate I agree with you so not taking a shot mate far from. But don't write off the potential for a few asset sales in the very near future mate.

There is a lot of speculation at the moment and any asset sale will send a signal to the market that CNP is on the way up. Good luck mate I hope you and every other holder are seriously rewarded for the patience. Now I had to say that as I want my reward too...LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.