labor were really good when they governed the...

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    labor were really good when they governed the country...baaaahahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahahahhahahahahhahahahahomg

just ask what the country owed before and after....hmmm!!!!!!

if labor were still in power i would have been an asylum seeker heading for afghanistan for sure.

I would have gladly left this country via indonesia caught a boat( or malaysian airlines) to vietnam travelled across vietnam cmabodia thialand india pakistan and for greener pastures in wartorn afghanistan coz those turkeys would have turned australia into a 3rd world war zone for sure.

Look what the fools did for bankwest holden toyota ford qantas rosella spc jeeeeeees the list ever onward our foreign debt our credit rating .......our respect for ourselves omg

The amount i hate gillard is unfathomable...hahhaha that is a word that is interesting coz i don't hate anyone.

I respect stephen smith coz he resigned and left the planet because he was so embarrassed good for him.

Garret left coz he thought if he stayed they would have thrown him in gaol . OMG such a wasted oppotunity to do some good.

thank Gaaawdd gillard died in the purge ...did she die or am i dreaming' of happy things hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

if you vote labor you need psych help bigtime....or maybe i do ...

thinking that labor could still have some carzy looney still supporting them....nnaaaaa it cant be true there cant be anyone still supporting such a bunch of absolute whakoooooos ..naaah settle relax naaah its ok labor are ....

toast.

phew.

labourpoll

41-news libs 59

ok cool

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.