SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

latest niobrara production numbers, page-15

1. 292 Posts.
    From March Quarterly.....

"Hawk Springs Project, Goshen County, Wyoming

Cretaceous Niobrara Formation, Northern D-J Basin

Magic US38 #1-18H

Samson 37.5% Working Interest

Pending economic production results from the Defender US33 #2-29H well, a longer 9,000+ foot lateral in the Niobrara is currently being planned. Samson has recently requested a hearing at the WYOGC to allow for 1280 acre well spacing in order to drill such a well."

Sandys said...."Am I missing something here??.Why are we talking about Magic...was there an announcement I missed.I didn't know we have a date to drill Magic,I didn't know we had a rig to drill Magic.........741scout...this is total mis-information."

I think you are missing some of your medication!! Where in any recent HC posts has anyone said we have a date to drill or a rig for Magic.

Sorry to get a little personal but it was a discussion about a possible well with a lovely image attached from OMR ?? (I think) and involved absolutely zero "mis-information".

It is an open forum and you have every right to participate but take a deep breath and re-read a post before you make accusations of "mis-information" please.

I don't often read your posts and I realise why now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.