ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

https://www.nlcindia.com/investor/AnnualReport2018.pdf From the...

1. 2,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    https://www.nlcindia.com/investor/AnnualReport2018.pdf

From the Annual Report – Matmor was mentioned a couple of times below:

Use the link to read the whole report and contexts the terms were used, I have cut and pasted the below from the report.

1. TechnologyAbsorption
    (i) The efforts made towards technology absorption
    1. Matmor & Coldry process
    It is proposed to take up a pilot scale study for producing composite pellets from Neyveli lignite and iron ore
    through Matmor process.

A tripartite agreement has been entered into with Environmental Clean Technologies (ECT) Australia,
    NMDC Ltd., and your Company for conducting feasibility study on setting up an integrated pilot project of
    Coldry Matmor process at Neyveli.
    It is proposed to take up a pilot scale study for producing composite pellets from Neyveli lignite and iron ore through Matmor process. A tripartite agreement has been entered into with Environmental Clean Technologies (ECT) Australia, NMDC Ltd., and your Company for conducting feasibility study on setting up an integrated pilot project of Coldry Matmor process at Neyveli.

1. Does the Company have strategies/ initiatives to address global environmental issues such as climate change, global warming, etc.?

Matmor & Coldry process ( one of the initiatives listed out of about 20 - read the report for the rest)

(ii) The benefits derived like product improvement, cost reduction, product development or import substitution:
    Being an innovative technology, Matmor project opens a new avenue for lignite diversification and can save huge foreign exchange for the country by way of reduction in import of coking coal.

Cheers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.