CCE 0.00% 3.8¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Latest on ABC website, page-13

1. 9,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863

The dates of original dispute and settlement would be interesting?

AM comment
    "They have spent in the order of $4 million on both capital and staff and personnel to do the detailed design for the common user infrastructure," she said."

I'd like to see the documentation she used to claim that statement and back it up. Unless it was off the cuff it had to have come from conversations or documents CCE provided?

Some FOI on garden island would provide entertainment as well as I am sure some things would be in conflict with what was announced and should I say not announced with the excuse of military won't allow us etc.

Yeah well that is only a few days of billable executive talent at the ol' CCE IMO. Where is MO now!!??

The only good thing about dealing with governments is that their system forces copies of records to be kept and called as opposed to companies who roll various management and premises changes and documents aren't accessible to the very people / shareholders who financed the who disaster all with agreement or administrators and liquidators . It is a scam in this day and age of so much communication being electronic.

Anyone remember the 2.6 actually coming in on the accounts? Would be interesting to reread notes to accounts and see if anything on the 1.3 and if they managed to drag it into the next financial reporting period etc. Interesting to read teh return of 1.3 and what correspondence was attached - I wonder if CCE was actually liquid at the time and if it wasn't paid straight away and why no notice to shareholder and why no govt announcement saying they got it?>
    Last edited by Teddyward: 1051 16/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 228 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.06am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.