JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

latest on court hearing

1. 191 Posts.
    I was at the court hearing from start to finish. Besides Justice Goldberg ruling in favour of Richard Campbell giving him access to company and computershare documents, in his summation, Justice Goldberg made the most important comment - "IN THE MATTER OF THE ISSUE OF EXTRA SHARES AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE EGM, THERE IS A CASE FOR INVESTIGATION ". To me this is the most important comment made by Justice Goldberg throughout the lengthy hearing.

Even if DP wins tomorrow at the EGM, by the fact of the extra millions of shares obtained through those questionable deals made to obtain votes to retain power, and the majority want him removed, it will not be the end of this issue, but in fact the beginning.

I am sure that further court action will follow, and when he is found guilty of all charges, he will be personally liable and not the company. As I have said before, "Good will always truimph over evil". The court hearing yesterday was only the beginning to save our company and the share price.

As all of you have noticed, there was no release by DP about the court hearing outcome to the ASX. I am sure that if the shoe was on the other foot, he would have told the whole world of the big win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.