C7A 0.00% 0.9¢ clara resources australia ltd

Latest on Granville from twitter, page-13

1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    I am not knocking your posts rattle. I didnt comment because there are still too many variables and unforeseen circumstances that can effect our SP. I can neither agree or disagree with your figures. I have several figures that are in my head within a certain timeframe. We originally bought in at .003 and sold at .020. Then waited and bought back in around .008 .010 . Some of my basis is best case worst case but both are positive. You need to facture in demand now and in the future looking at what industry will need the resource, volumes and price. With the cobalt being an unknown as yet, if we have volume, low production costs, the market will certaintly be there. With tin....many long term producers are running out of resources. Tin is in short supply with a small number of producers. Our nickel is currently not of huge value due to oversupply of low grade in the market place. If we have high grade under the low grade then our nickel will have greater significance. This is still 6 to 12 months away from realising anything coming close to a realistic value. Price and value at this stage is still pure speculation imo. Suffice it to say that my thoughts are considerably higher in 12 months than where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.