latest on ms corby, page-42

1. 1,600 Posts.
    re: latest on ms corby - 4 elder Elder . have you been to indonesia? I stayed in bali a while and have seen the jail that corby is in,and met some fellow Australians who were put in that same rat hole .For a country with such harsh (drug laws) I found it amusing to see the quantity of drugs available in Bali. But there is an unwritten law over there when it comes to drugs.As you may not be aware most Indonesians in Bali dont like Australians even though we support their tourism ,and the reason is from the attitudes voiced towards the people who try to make the tourists welcome, I have seen the balinese people being spat on by Australiansfor asking 20 cents for matches when the going rate was 15.
    Why am I telling you this?
    I have met the cheif of police in Bali,a long time ago,I also know that if you are a nuisance in Bali to some of the locals that they will put drugs in your hotel room then dob you in for a small fee paid by the corrupt ones that make the arrest for their glory. In my opinion there is only a corrupt legal system there from my experience!
    How do you serve up Magic Mushroom ommlettes in a country that has the death penalty for being in possession of the ingredients and sell them on the menu in your resturant,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.