BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

latest peer comparisions....

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Given the news on Toro / Mega Uranium, I figured that I would update this list. I didn't change Toro or Mega's profiles.

Notice that Black Range Minerals is still trading at nearly a 60% discount to global peers. This despite the stock moving up from 1.1 to 1.4 cents. However, once Ablation's semi-commercial roll-out is completed, I argue that we could see a significant move higher in the stock for 2 reasns. First, of course, is the value of the 50% interest in the BLR/Ablation JV.

That 50% interest is valued at zero, so there's clearly some upside there! The second reason is a narrowing of the 60% discount to peers on a resource basis. Why? Because if Ablation works at scale, then BLR's existing and FUTURE uranium resources will be meaningfully de-risked.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I feel that BLR stock will rise along with all uranium stocks in the next six months AND it will also close the gap to peers somewhat.

A big question mark remains... how much credit will BLR get for its JV interest? Ultimately I think the JV interest is worth $100 million, but that is probably 3-4 years from now.

COMPANY EV/LBS
    Alliance Resources 0.99
    Bannerman Resources 0.14
    Berkeley Resources 0.33
    Deep Yellow 0.42
    Energy Metals 0.48
    European Uranium 0.19
    Forsys Metals 0.44
    Kivalliq Energy 0.88
    Lamaride Resources 0.63
    Macusani Yellowcake 0.20
    Mega Uranium 0.57
    Peninsula Energy 0.87
    Powertech Uranium 0.54
    Strateco Resources 0.50
    Toro Energy 1.59
    U308 Corp. 0.45
    Uranium Resources 0.95

Average: 0.60

Black Range Minerals 0.25

BLR discount to Peers: -59%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.