COB 1.19% 8.3¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Latest Post Raise Crux Interview, page-6

1. 9,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1444
    Great sums ready to be unlocked and flow into mining as long as environmental social governance (ESG) issues are addressed, said the founder of Digbee, Jamie Strauss.On Friday Strauss recorded ***** Roundtable podcast with correspondent Paul Harris, Mining Audiences Manager Michael McCrae and editor Neils Christensen.On its website, Digbee describes itself as a on-demand data, research and ESG platform for the mining industry. offering accredited mining studies and ESG disclosure for mining companies.Socially conscious investors use ESG to screen potential investments. Strauss said there are a lot of ESG and impact investing funds that are interested in mining. The resource sector is fundamental to energy transition. However, the ESG investors have not fully committed to mining."They all say to me, 'give us a means to credibly track ESG within these companies,'" said Strauss.Mining has a small market cap relative to other major industries, said Strauss, and a flood of investment could have an out-sized impact upon miners and exploration companies."You'll get better valuation and ultimately...one of the greatest transformations of an industry."Panelists also discussed gold's drop, the Peru election and Zijin Mining's big milestone at its Cukaru Peki copper and gold mine located in Serbia. QUOTE from podcast on ***** 18/6/21
    COB certainly ticks all the boxes regarding fulfillment of ESG requirements, will be beneficial in attracting ethical green funds IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $35.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.8¢ 8.2¢ $26.88K 315.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 219999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 62861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.