HXG 0.00% 2.1¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Appreciate the presentation is detailed but the value...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Appreciate the presentation is detailed but the value proposition is significant.  All pie in the sky for the moment but the road map for derisking this project is clear and nicely laid out.  

Over  the years I've seen, and to my considerable detriment being involved with, many high tech companies develop solutions through intense R&D programmes, to the extent that they never stop developing a product which is already sale able.  They never get the sales and marketing side of the company ramped up and leading the dog and hence end up with the R&D tail wagging the dog. The results being catastrophic.  One encouraging thing wtih HXG is their strategy of understanding the marketing, driving initial sales leads, and this in turn will prioritise development driving which required solutions to pursue first to allow first sales to flow.

Knowing where the goal posts are form the get go, and then may be having the beleif without proof, to be able to just get on an knock down the barriers to high margin market growth gaps is a business model I've long understood and exectud as a path for great success and hope HXG can be another example.

Will be very interesting to see the resouce upgrade later this month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $14.86K 650.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1525000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 25094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.