AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Doodlebug99, I've been a holder since 2012 my goals are to...

1. 7,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Hi Doodlebug99,

I've been a holder since 2012 my goals are to see this grow in value not live year to year on raising capital and paying the ceo $1.7-$1.9 pa

I want to see a clear direction taken to monetizing the platform. This hasn't eventuated and I think it's a reason why they can't attract a higher market value.

Yes the company has changed tact but it still has had the adapt platform since 2012 and it's sold a portion off for X amount which is now gone.

Meanwhile the ceo isn't supporting the company dollar for dollar or pound for pound comparable to retailers or other CEO's running other companies comparable to Anteris. If only he supported the company like David Williams does at PNV or RMY or MVP , I'm sure the market would price this a lot higher.

Being a shareholder in a company living from capital raising to capital raising with no clear plan to profitable returns is very high risk and not really attractive to be honest.

This needs to be addressed by everyone asking the questions which is fair and reasonable to be put forward to the CEO or board via the AGM.

That's what I want to see happen now. What have we got to lose by not asking?

I will send an email to the ceo.

So be ready Wayne.

This cannot continue on as is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.