AVR 1.08% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Lex, You could be right alk i know is that the market is...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Lex,
    You could be right alk i know is that the market is unpredictable as much as we think we can predict how markets reacts to certain events it is actually near impossible.
    if the board buys, the SP might spike, do nothing or even drop. Some in the market might get the false signal that something big is about to happen, others in the market might get the signal that the board is desperate and need to buy themselves to save the SP. Who knows mate.
    the SP is correctly priced by the market. Many ıf us see the value and potential value much higher hence we are buying, other people see the risks involved are too high. The risks are real, Wayne has outlined them and so have the reports they have sent out. They have been very honestin this, some of tye risks will send this stock to zero. Like iwhar happens f our trials fail ? Or if a competitor makes a better product?
    so right now the market SP is telling us people are optimistic this year but still concerned about the risks.
    this is why Eire and others arent concerned about the SP at this moment. The market tells us most people dont see the value in taking the risk. Personally i do. As the risks mitigate one by one as we hit mikestones you may see more buyers enter the market as now they feel the value outweighs the risks, right now it is high risk high reward, if risks mitigate then the rewards also drop. But many people might prefer that and are waiting
    who knows mate.... The market is such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.140(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.14 $559.5K 42.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1180 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.