AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

OPINION Valve for life in the management of severe aortic...

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    OPINION
    Valve for life in the management of severe aortic stenosis patients, are on a number of respectable cardiologist’s lips at conferences around the world, with a greater new emphasis, changing from survival and avoiding mortality to a longer term durability of the device for younger patients.

I am honestly amazed at how much information is being discussed and available for new medical educational accreditation for exactly the need and desire for product/s that our company is offering. Sooner or later the market in general will wake up and jump on board.

I’m not surprised in the least to see a depressed market cap designed that way combined with Tax sell off. Our technology is unique and disruptive and will only improve with greater funds for research, in the way of a takeover. Sure we are doing the daily chores of running the business at a pace of what I believe would be years to achieve something great on our own, however, it is IMHO success will be accelerated by a takeover.

The competitors know what we have and whether they are planning now or later, the catalysts outlined will see the company just ooze success. Great times ahead. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.