ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Latest Press Articles, page-59

1. 3,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Another great post, @bob52. Agree totally. Only one correction, Aconex currently has 53 offices, in 29 (not 23) countries. I just recounted them.

This gives it by far the greatest sales & service reach of all the companies in its field.

On the value of enterprise agreements with co's like Bechtel, AECOM, Fluor, Exxon Mobil etc- this is Leigh Jasper (CEO) from the 1H17 presentation:

"There's been a significantly positive trend in enterprise engagement expansion showing continued standardization on the Aconex platform. Across all of Aconex we saw a 5% increase in the proportion of enterprise revenue and the ANZ region stepped up its proportion from 61% to 65% of revenue.

This is a strong trajectory of enterprise agreement growth over the last three years from 33% to 44% globally and 46% to 65% in ANZ.

Enterprise agreements are great for Aconex, increasing industry standardization on the Aconex platform and also helping to increase our network effects.

These enterprise relationships tend to run for a very long time with high customer retention and high and growing recurring revenue for the Company"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This post is based on my own research and is not investment advice. When making investment decisions, always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.