PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

latest press, page-47

1. 2,125 Posts.
    Happycats you have not delivered any facts to this matter or support your views its about time you step up and find some.

I am financially attached to my stocks and who would come a emotionally attached to their stocks what like the name or what.

you state:
    Some of you guys are classic, you look for any little angle to discredit non-holders, newspapers, the Diggers, etc, yet carry on as if Rolly the wealthy benevolent benefactor, has been gifted to PDY from the heavens.You should look at that as opposite you have the problem with ROLAND we just hope he fronts up with the money.

Most of the holders are hoping the money is there the non holders are saying its not there with no facts at all.There is a difference between hope and facts come up with facts. The only time we will know the facts is when the ANN is produced.Unless you know something the rest of us should know.
    Why wouldnt we like the newspapers look at this:
    Padbury’s Oakajee deal needs South Korean support
    MATT CHAMBERS THE AUSTRALIAN APRIL 23, 2014 1:09PM
    Print
    Save for later
    PADBURY Mining’s $6.5 billion revival plan for the Oakajee iron ore port and rail project in Western Australia is contingent on what would probably be a South Korean construction and design company agreeing to stump up 20 per cent of the costs, the miner is expected to say tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.