NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Probably the most amazing feature set that I've ever seen in a...

1. 7,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 837
    Probably the most amazing feature set that I've ever seen in a pair of earbuds.
    - BeTerrific CE Week 2016 Live Show

"We actually take the concept of noise cancellation to a whole new level. We've developed a technology called Super Intelligent Noise Cancellation."

"With noise cancellation, it's either all or nothing. You can't have a conversation or control the level of noise. With IQbuds you essentially have dynamic control of noise cancellation capabilities."

"We've spent a lot of time researching and designing a comfortable firm fit in the ear. You won't need anything else."

"We're essentially a lifestyle product - we see IQbuds fitting into many aspects of your daily life. From waking up in the morning, and connecting Siri, and asking Siri what the weather is going to be like. On the bus listening to music in noise cancellation mode, at a restaurant being able to elevate speech."

http://www.techomag.com/new-smart-earplugs-iqbuds-let-control-want-hear/

Similarly, if they are in class and just want to keep their focus on the teacher, then they can do that simply by turning off the voices around them, and increasing the voice coming from the direction of the teacher.

All in all, IQbuds seems like an incredible tool and it can really take bionic hearing technology to the next level. All of these features combined make for one hell of a tool, and we just can’t wait to get our hands on it when it finally launches in early 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.