AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

In my opinion turps IAH never had the relevant approvals to...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    In my opinion turps IAH never had the relevant approvals to introduce tpm into the food chain in Europe. I looked into it myself as a business opportunity as have contacts in the industry over there if nothing but to ensure IAH was kept honest on the value IAH would pay POH for the European rights but was informed in no uncertain terms by my European connections that it would take me $500-$1m and at least 2yrs to get the relevant regulatory approval so if anyone else was saying otherwise they must have been intending to present tpm as just basic vitamin e and thus sidestep the testing - which of course could lead to serious regulatory, financial and reputational penalties. When we outlined this to Harry at the time I remember him saying that wasn't the message he was getting from others interested (presumably IAH) - but I am guessing particularly with the reputational risk given POH couldn't take any more hits this may have caused harry to make his own enquiries and hence the project was either pulled or still seeking approval but I am not sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.137K 1.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 104358077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25645581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.