AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

POH has no experience in registration requirements for European...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    POH has no experience in registration requirements for European food chain additives so I presumed it was always IAH and its partners who informed the requirements prior to the agreement being signed. The true extent of the hoops needed to be jumped through clearly was a surprise when I informed the company as they had been led to believe something different so I can imagine this fact alone did not help relationships not only on this deal but on other negotiations between the groups as POH can't afford to cut corners and risk any further dents in its already bashed reputation.

I am only joining dots here and have no idea what went on between IAH and POH / playez will perhaps be able to comment. I do however know with full certainty that any belief that any firm could quickly introduce TPM into the European food chain was ill founded and I stressed to POH at the time that if a shortcut was taken and discovered it would be the end of the company so we should tread very carefully as we were completely out of the "get out of jail free" cards - as Esra had stolen the last one in our deck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $25 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 91168236 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62801585 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.