AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

latest release IAH, page-55

1. 897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    To help some of us move on... Here's IMO, a very simplified look at what risks / opportunities we face as POH shareholders:

Prophase arbitration = likely outcome, a neutral decision with legal costs already mostly accounted for ($500,000+) or; we lose ($2ml + legal cost?). Significance to POH = depends on the timing but my guess in the short term negative (0.2-3 = equates to share prise +/-)

Chicken growth study (sorry more of a guess here) likely outcome similar result to the pig or better. Results in de-risking for entry into EU and creates more interest with potential partners. Significance to POH in the short term Positive= (0.1) long term is much better.

Patch viability testing = linked to likely takeup of partnership by Terumo with a likely outcome being positive or some minor modification and further testing. Significance to POH = Closest POH has been to making an oxy patch a reality and sealing a deal with Terumo. Outcome likely any day now positive? (0.6)

Terumo sign a partnership agreement with POH = likely outcome dependant partly on the patch viability results. Significance to POH = instant market credibility; +++ increase in capacity and technical backing; development time and money (?) positive (2+++)

Mylan arbitration outcome = Given Hottods' recent findings about the $$$mil about the escrow settlement with Strides the likely outcome is significant particularly if POH is currently the only claimant. Medium term (2) and longer term (+++)

The above doesn't take into account multiple other risk and opportunity factors where POH has some or little control over. And, I am a very "class half full" person... so happy for anyone to list the holes in my short summary. Your feedback only adds to the market being better informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $50 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 89457619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59980558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.