AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

latest release IAH, page-5

1. 8,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    ..the latest from Rob Neely
    things are hotting up at IAH

Imagine a Animal Health world without Antibiotics.

Jan 8, 2016

5 years ago I set out on the road to find alternatives to antibiotics for a more sustainable farming future.
    Our research during that time has shown dietary supplements with trace minerals and vitamins can have immune-modulatory effects on the animals system, but with the huge demands placed on the animals of today we needed excipients that were not available to farmers due to the high cost of application. The road we set out on has led us to some truly disruptive technologies finally being commercialized in this year of 2016.  
    In 2010 it wasn't sexy to talk about the prohibition of antibiotics, many including some peak bodies in my home country scoffed at the ideas I put forward. Not deterred I persevered and piled millions of dollars into 11 separate trials in as many species looking at the immune response in food producing animals along with the power response in areas like Vo2 Max in racehorses.
    Unwittingly during this journey I found that what we were doing was at the cutting edge, and from this we founded Integrated Animal Health.
    This year we are going to be announcing many international commercial deals with global companies across all the species that our boutique 'global' company now works with.
    I am very proud in my first post on LinkedIn to introduce the company we have built so far, and wish to acknowledge all of our staff and our partners and of note the folks at the BTBC University of Kansas....
    Last edited by turps: 08/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17 5.798K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 95690716 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59980558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.